Translate

2.4.14

About

I was born in  Barcelona-Spain and have always been fascinated by movement in all aspects of life. Imagination and curiosity have been my motivation in researching experientially human movement in all its bodymind dimensions. 
Since 1991 traveling has been a significant part of my life and a paramount source of wisdom for me.
Since 2000 I have been studying movement and dance from an artistic and therapeutic perspective and incorporating these studies in my classes and therapies that I give. 
In 2007 I left Barcelona and began a journey through different countries in North America and Europe observing, learning, sharing, and unwinding with movement as a healing tool. This journey is still evolving.
I believe that nature is our primordial connection with life and movement is the expression of this personal connection.


EDUCATION BACKGROUND

  • IMT (Intelligent Motion Training), Somatic Studies with Kaila June, Ohio-U.S.A. (currently in progress)
  • Natural Therapeutics Specialist, New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics, Albuquerque, NM - 2010
  • Certified Yoga Instructor, White Lotus Foundation, Santa Barbara, CA -2013
  • Certified Obsidian Geometries Therapist, Ana Silvia Serrano Method, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico - 2011
  • Core Synchronism Specialist, New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics, Alburquerque NM -2008
  • Degree in Geography and History, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain -1995
  • Certification in Pedagogic Studies for Teaching in High Schools and Universities (CAP), Universitat de Barcelona -1995