Translate

2.4.14

Teaching



Dance and Movement Instructor


Since 2003 I have been studying contemporary dance. As a dance instructor

I integrate a variety of techniques into my classes such as Release, Contact

Improvisation, Body Mind Centering, and Authentic Movement. I also incorporate

other traditions and techniques such as Katsugen, Yoga, and Belly Dance.

My classes are an invitation to find one’s inner dance and deepen in authentic

movement to help experience wellbeing in physical, emotional, and mental ways.


Manual and Energetic Therapies Instructor



In 2011 I worked as an instructor at Dreams, Tulum where I trained the spa staff

regarding manual and energetic therapies and therapy protocols. From 2012 to the

present I have been working as the lead instructor for all of the AM Resort spas in

the Dominican Republic which include; Dreams La Romana, Dreams Punta Cana,

Dreams Palm Beach, Secrets and Now Larimar, Breathless, and Zoetry Agua Punta

Cana.

Yoga Instructor

From 2012 to 2014, I have been the residing yoga instructor at Dreams Punta Cana and Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, (Dominican Republic).
From 2015 I have been giving private classes and group classes in Europe (Barcelona, Zurich, Italy, Belgium)