
From 2005 yoga has been a part of my personal practice. My influences range from different traditions in Hatha Yoga, especially Vinyasa, Lu yong (Tibetan yoga) and Trantrik yoga, and others disciplines. I completed my yoga certification with Ganga White and Tracey Rich at the White Lotus Foundation in Santa Barbara, California (RYT 200 Yoga Alliance ID 144538 ).
The Yoga I practice and share in my classes has no dogmatism and is intended to respect and honor each individual’s own proprioception and inner balance. It is a personal practice that is accessible to anyone looking to remember and feel the connection between the body, mind, heart, and spirit, and for anyone looking to experience a learning practice in an honest way as an ever evolving process without judgement.
From 2012 to 2014 I was the residing yoga instructor at Dreams Punta Cana and Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, DR. From 2015, my practice has been shared in private and group classes in Europe (Barcelona,Switzerland, Italy, and Belgium).