
Since 2005 I have been practicing a style of therapeutic bodywork that combines different modalities such as Deep Tissue Massage, Polarity Therapy, Core Synchronism, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Medical Qi Gong, Reiki, Aromatherapy, and Crystal and Obsidian Geometries Therapy.
In 2010 I received a certification of Natural Therapeutic Specialist and Massage Therapist from the 850 hour program at the New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics in Alburquerque, NM.
From 2008 to 2010 I expanded my practice and experience of bodywork to working in spa settings for AM Resorts in Mexico which included the resorts and spas of Dreams, Puerto Vallarta, and Dreams, Tulum; first as a therapist and then later as an instructor of therapies.
From 2012 to 2014 I worked at the hotel Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, where I began working as the Spa Manager and afterwards as the Wellness Instructor. I created and implemented a weekly wellness program including yoga classes, therapeutic bodywork sessions, and mayan-based astrological readings, as well as trained the spa staff in therapies and protocols of the company.